Sunday 23 December 2012

New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice 1977 @ Mid Valley

The thing that usually bothers me is what to eat at Mid Valley when my mood is usually spoilt by the crowd and long queue during lunch hour. As I have just done my shopping at Daiso, conveniently I just strolled few steps away into New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice 1977, which was less crowded at that time.

Presentation of the food here is ala Bento style, just imagine having Chinese cuisine in a Japanese Restaurant.



Chicken & Roasted Pork bento set RM13.80+


Roasted Pork & BBQ Pork bento set RM13.80+
The crispy roasted pork and BBQ Pork were soft with half fat, which was just nice for me as I like the belly part compared to the "thin" part which most people like.

The set comes with complimentary ice lemon tea, but the drink was yikes, no tea taste :-(

Overall, the taste was short of being delightful, pretty average if you ask me.


Address
New Restaurant Ipoh Chicken Rice 1977
Level 4, Mid Valley
Tel : 03-2282 3603


Food : ★★★☆☆
Ambience : ★★★☆☆





No comments:

Post a Comment