Friday 14 December 2012

Change

There are some of us who find change to be a wonderfully invigorating experience and some of us who find change to be terrifying. Change terrifies because the status quo is always comfortable. Well, life goes on no matter what happens to us individually- it’s always rife with opportunity and possibility yet somehow we focus on the limitations and impossibilities.



The above quote made me take a first move, i.e. to create a blog, something that I have thought of it for some time but never taken any action. After few sessions on Jim Rohn’s inspirational videos, I decided to make a change in my life too!



Yes, very quickly I bought a book that helps me to start off my blogging plan. It is an useful guide for a newbie like me. In fact, blogging become one of my 2013 new year resolutions! It is not so much of making money as the book said but it is more for interest and passion. However, to be frank, if blogging can bring in some extra pocket money, I would be happier to do so *grin*

Besides lifestyle, my blog will be mostly about food and travel. I will share my food reviews and some interesting places I have visited with suggested itinerary in my future postings. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment