Thursday 24 January 2013

Skip Skip Skip



I forget how I learned to skip rope, but I remember I used to enjoy myself skipping with a group of friends at school. It had been long time since primary school. A few days ago, I read an article about skipping, it reminded me the fun of it, so I bought a rope and wanna start back again!

Skipping is in fact an inexpensive and simple exercise that can be performed anywhere, and is extremely travel friendly.



RM33.90 less 10% discount @ Royal Sporting House, Mid Valley


Well, my main objective is to LOSE WEIGHT! Skipping rope is so effective in burning calories that 10 minutes of skipping make me burn up to 160 calories (a can of coca cola is 140 calories).

Other benefits are as follows :-

1. It enhances coordination and rhythm between hands and feet movements.

2. Strengthens bones and increases stamina and endurance.

3. It makes us more vigilant and alert. It increases attention skills.

4. It can be exercised by people from any age groups and both genders.

5. Skipping enhances flexibility and athletic abilities. It improves reflexes, balance and posture.

6. It lowers body fat.


In order to make my skipping exercise more interesting, I have also learned some of the styles from youtube.

These workouts are for men and women alike. So, go ahead, try it!





No comments:

Post a Comment