Saturday 12 January 2013

Brussels Beer Café @ Menara Hap Seng


Yeay, TGIF! I decided to have a "slightly more lavish" lunch so I suggested to CHE (my buddy - ch3rylism) to go for the set lunch at Brussels. I always like Brussels, with its relaxed and ambient atmosphere. It is a popular spot for after-work drinks too.







Every week they will offer a different set menu and last week was Menu B.



Set lunch @ RM19.80++.
The set comes with a glass of soft drink, refillable soup and unlimited access to the buffet style salad/fruits bar.



Beer Batter Fish & Chip


The food satisfied me well. Highlight's also on the service at Brussels. Initially when our lunch sets were served, we noticed that the fish was over-fried. Shortly after (we had not started on the main as we were still enjoying our salad), the waitress approached us voluntarily and offered to change it, all without any prompting from us. I was very impressed with her fast action. On second thought, perhaps she saw me preparing to snap a photo of the food and guessed that I'm a blogger, who could eventually give a bad comment in my food review, so she decided to own up, hehehe... Whatever the reasons in her mind, she had done the right thing as a service provider, especially in the F&B industry.


A great place for a meal or a drink!


Address
Brussels Beer Cafe KL
Menara Hap Seng, 1-01 Jalan P Ramlee,
Kuala Lumpur
Tel 03-2034-1800

Food : ★★★★☆
Ambience : ★★★★☆




No comments:

Post a Comment