Saturday 19 January 2013

Bowling Extravaganza 2013



Bowling is one of my favourite games, however, I seldom play it. Thanks to KAG for arranging bowling tournament at least once a year. KAG is the the social and sports club for my fellow staff members in AmB. The activities include bowling, fishing, eco challenge, treasure hunt, golf, darts, go-kart, paintball, etc. Of all the activities organised by KAG, I never miss bowling! One of the reasons - it is easier to handle and requires less energy, hehehe... Anyway, my aim was not the finals, but I just wanted to have fun with my mates. #wink


Red is our corporate colour. You will see me in red for all the activities I join in AmB.



Team 28 Scooby-Doo
(I wanted to name it as Siao Cha Bo but rejected by my team mates. LOL) :p



We were given 3 games each.

Game 1 - Happy to see my score was better than last week's training, hehehe... (LMS is my initial).



Game 2 - Aimed to score above 100 but failed.



Game 3 - Yeay, I did it at the end! In fact, I have slight improvement in each game.



During the game, i got some unbelievable lucky strikes! Bravo!!!

We were so lucky that we won a team lucky draw at Block 2 session - Laptop Bag for each of us!



Next bowling session is on the cards with my other group of friends.



1 comment:

  1. I think Bowling Tournaments will be great
    Website. Which carey spots news and information.

    ReplyDelete