Friday 7 February 2014

Back For Good



It's been awhile since I have last updated the blog. I almost gave up writing until I received a reminder from Nuffnang recently. When I saw the amount of earnings, I think I should continue doing it... Though it is not much, but undeniably writing is a good habit to be cultivated.



Lately I'm in love with this app called "Photonia". This has become my favourite after being addicted in InstaMag for quite sometime. It's so fun and nice putting in all the stickers and photos. However, I can only show few of my artwork here because some involved other friends and families who are always low profile. 

I have always liked collage-related apps since I love taking photos. Also, I'm a forgetful person and photos are my external memories storage. Moreover, by combining the photos, they become more interesting and lovely. Don't you reckon? 😉



Golden Wrapped Chicken and Cheesy Wedges @ KFC


It's everyone's birthday yesterday - the Chinese celebrates the birthday of all mankind on the 7th day of the Lunar New Year!


1 comment: